Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fitness check in

I've been working my little behind off on my fitness goals, hopefully literally. :) I've lost right around 6 pounds! Today was day 21 as far as TurboFire goes and I'm really starting to love it! I wasn't sure that I would in the beginning but as I'm getting the hang of it, I'm really looking forward to it each morning. The music is also really catchy so I end up getting the songs stuck in my head all day.

And I decided to treat myself to a new little gadget for all my hardwork. It's a Fitbit and tracks your calories burned, steps taken, and lots of other stuff. It's a great motivator! You can log in to a website and there is tons of information.

This shows my calories burned for today. The peak at 10 am was my Turbofire workout. The grey shows sedentary, the light blue is lightly active, yellow is fairly active and red shows very active. It also works hand in hand with My Fitness Pal (app for tracking calories) and will show you what your calorie deficit is for each day. It really is the coolest thing and I'm addicted to it!

I'm waaayyyy behind on blogging so hopefully I'll have time to catch up this week! I need a nap :/

No comments: