Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life in a nutshell

I don't know why life feels so crazy right now because it's been a pretty lazy summer. A couple of months ago my sister started helping me with my business and it's been nothing short of amazing! It's really helped my level of stress. Ha ha.

Here is a little bit of what we have been up to lately..

Tea party with my sweet girl. She LOVES having tea parties!

Katie Bugs gorgeous eyelashes. Bella and her both have pretty lashes. She is such a beautiful baby!

Playing on the fence at grandma's :) She was so sad that she grew out of her twinkle toe shoes so we had to go out and buy new ones.
Bella & Kate with their cute cousin Tayzhia. She is pretty much Bella's favorite person ever!
I'm getting Lasik done TOMORROW morning. Ahhh! I'm a little bit nervous. I'll just ask Bella any questions that I have. She loves to look through the book that they gave me.

Today Bella brought over the milk, a cup and the strawberry milk mix. She doesn't even need me anymore!

And that's it folks! We are pretty boring lately.. I'm looking forward to when it cools down!

No comments: