Friday, March 16, 2012

What we have been up to..



It's been crazy around here! Luckily things are starting to settle back down. I don't miss many things about having a traditional job but I do miss have sick leave, vacation time, bereavement time, etc. Overall, I work less than I did when I worked at Citi but if I'm not here to do my job.. then it doesn't get done. But luckily we are caught back up and everything is going great. I love what I do!

Bella is having lots of fun playing in the semi-warm weather. We've snuck over to the park a couple of times and she loves it. We've also done lots of baking lately, played with play-doh, colored, and shopped. We have been staying busy lately!

As of last night, my brother Ty is all finished with basketball and I'm sad to see the season come to an end. He is a fantastic ball player and it was really fun to see him and his team grow over this season. They made it all the way to the last game before the final game and they only lost by one! It was hard to see them lose, especially after some bad calls by the refs but I couldn't be more proud of him and his team!

I only have about 48 days until this baby will be here! This pregnancy is flying by and we are so excited to welcome our new little into the world soon. I wish I could fast forward the time!

No comments: