Thursday, March 1, 2012

20 Questions with Isabella

I've been waiting to post this until I could take Bella outside to take some pictures but it has been soooo cold! I'll edit this post later on to add some pics once it warms up. Hopefully it's soon!

I saw this cute idea to ask 20 questions to your children on their birthday starting at 3. Perfect timing! I asked Bella the question the other day and she did great answering them.

Here are her answers word for word:

1. What is your favorite color? Pink & purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Uhh the pig toy
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples and peaches
4. What is your favorite tv show? Wonderpets and Dora and Go Diego Go
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac & Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? My new birthday dress
7. What is your favorite game? The teapot stuff. It's in my room
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? Crocodiles and elephants and tigers
10. What is your favorite song? The duck song
11. What is your favorite book? The cook book and the Dora one
12. Who is your best friend? Tayzhia and Emma
13. What is your favorite cereal? Crackers
14. What is your favorite thing to do? I don't know. Go to the mall and to the store
15. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry milk and water
16. What is your favorite holiday? I go to parades a lot (4th of July)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Books
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Mac & Cheese
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a doctor

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

so cute, I love it. Can't believe she is 3 already.