Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My growing girl!

I love this picture! It shows how much Isabella has grown in a couple of short years. She says she isn't a baby anymore and I'm afraid to say that she is right. Where did the time go?

Bella is very smart and quick to pick up on things. She asks a LOT of questions.

She can count to 8.

She knows all of her colors and shapes.

The other day we went to pick up my car because I had left it at my mom's. She asked where we were going and I told her we were on our way to pick up mommy's car. She's like, "No mom! The car is too heavy to pick up!" Such a silly girl.

She pretends to do magic. Abra-snow! Abra-sunshine! It's hilarious!

She loves trains and her daddy's new car.

She loves animals, her friends and her family.

She is a total girly girl. She loves getting her nails painted and loves to play dress up.

She says I'm her best friend :)

I can't even describe how much I love being a mom. It's seriously the best thing in the world!!


 

No comments: