Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mommy-Daughter Date at the Gateway

Today Bella and I decided we needed a mini getaway so we took the day off and went to the Gateway.

We started off going to lunch and then headed to one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. Everything is so beautiful. And expensive.

This has been on my online wishlist forever and they had it there. I should have bought it..

Imprinted Palette Egg Caddy

But I don't think I've ever cooked deviled eggs.. like ever. So I guess I don't really need it.

Later we went down to the fountains. Bella wasn't so sure..


But she warmed up fast and soon enough she was having a blast.


She loved all the fountains. She actually sat for a picture!


We then headed over to Build-A-Bear. Bella picked a cute pink bunny with yellow and white flowers. We made a birth certificate and they packed up "bunny" and sent us on our way.


We had to finish up at Ben & Jerry's. Bella picked strawberry ice cream.


We had such a fun day. I love spending time with my little princess! I can't wait for our next outing!


No comments: