Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer 2010 review














The leaves are slowly starting to change and our wedding anniversary is right around the corner.. that means that summer is almost over! We had such a fun summer. It was nice to be able to spend it home with my daughter and not worry about a 9-5 job. I'm one happy mama. Here is what we were up to this summer.
  • Camping at Skye & AJ's property
  • Bedroom redecoration
  • Swimming
  • Dinosaur museum
  • Splash pad
  • Playing outside
  • Going to the park
  • Carver's Cove
  • Relaxing at home
  • The Children's Museum
  • Jaden's baseball games
  • Hanging out at grandma & grandpa's house
That's all I can think of for now! I love love love taking Bella and doing new things. Everything looks so different through her eyes. I'm excited for all of the holidays to finish out 2010. Lovin' life!