Saturday, September 4, 2010

18 Months

I can't believe that it's almost time to start planning another birthday party. I've been meaning to a do an 18 month photo shoot with Bella but haven't done it yet. I'm such a slacker lately when it comes to taking pictures!

Bella loves:
-Airplanes. She gets so excited when she sees them.
-Dogs, especially our dogs. One of my dogs can jump over the baby gate and the other can't. Bella will stand at the baby gate and scream until I let the dog in that can't jump over it. They are so patient with her climbing on them and poking them in the eyes. Luckily.
-Her newly decorated room. It's so pretty and definitely my favorite room in the house now.
-Chinese food. She is getting so picky and I was worried when we went out for chinese food the other day. But she loved everything, especially the fortune cookie.
-Her binky. I'm in so much trouble. The goal was to have her broken from it by 18 months but that obviously didn't happen. For sure by 2.
-Purses and shoes. She likes to carry around my purses on her shoulder and loves putting everyone's shoes on & trying to walk around in them. It's so cute.
-She likes pushing cars around on the floor and even makes car sounds.
-She LOVES collecting rocks. And eating them. Ahh!
-Macaroni & Cheese!

Bella does NOT like loud sounds lately including the lawn mower, vacuum, & hair dryer. She also hates getting her diaper changed and getting her face washed.

It's almost time to start thinking about potty training. Anybody have any tips?

Random Bella pictures..


She was NOT impressed with the riding lawn mower.

No comments: