Sunday, March 3, 2013

20 Questions with 4 year old Isabella

Last year I started asking Bella 20 questions for her birthday each year. Each year on her birthday I'll ask her the same questions. It's fun to see how she answered the questions.. and how many stayed the same.

20 questions at 4:

1. What is your favorite color? Pink & blue

2. What is your favorite toy? I like rainbow toys

3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes!
Grapes!
4. What is your favorite tv show? Doc McStuffins & Spongebob

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac & Cheese

6. What is your favorite outfit? Oh, I'll go get it! My new ice cream shirt!

7. What is your favorite game? A rainbow game

8. What is your favorite snack? Doc McStuffins fruit snacks

9. What is your favorite animal? Elephants because they have water in their trunks!

10. What is your favorite song? Shakira Dora (it's a song on a Dora special featuring Shakira)

11. What is your favorite book? Blue's Clues - Blue's Big Pajama Party

12. Who is your best friend? Tayzhia

13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

14. What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the park & play and in the winter I like to make snow angels but my snow angels aren't good because I step in them.

15. What is your favorite drink? Oh! That's coke (much to moms dismay!)

16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter!

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? I'll go get it! Sully stuffed animal from Monster's Inc

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Mac & cheese
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doc McStuffins

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

I can't believe she is four already, seems like just yesterday we were just having them. Happy Birthday Ms. Bella!