Monday, November 12, 2012

Playroom Makeover - A Storyboard


I'm working on a new playroom downstairs for the girls and I can't believe how much work it is! I'm pretty sure I over think these things! The carpet is an olive green color and I really don't want to get new carpet right before Christmas. Plus the carpet is in fairly good condition still so I decided it would be really silly to get new carpet just because the color is hideous. I was shopping at target a few days ago and found a rug with an olive green that would really tie in everything. I decided to put everything together on a storyboard and I really like how it all comes together. Now I just need a little elf to come and do all the hard work!

Zebra Throw, Target
Rocket Ship Play Canopy, Land of Nod
Rug, Target (can't find online)
Curtains, Wayfair
Paint Colors: G- Glidden SW- Sherwin Williams

Still needed - Toy storage, stuffed animal storage, wall decor (decals?), throw pillows for couch

No comments: