Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lagoon

Yesterday we took the girls to Lagoon for the first time. Bella is at the perfect age to ride the kiddie rides and she wasn't afraid of some of he bigger things she could go on either. She LOVED it! My parents, Ty, Skye, Jaden, Tia, Tayzhia, and some of Ty's friends also went. Bella went on her first large roller coaster.. BomBora! She went on almost all the kiddie rides and also went on Rattlesnake Rapids, Kontiki, Jumping Dragon and OdySea. Brave girl!

Katie slept pretty much the entire time in her stroller. She would wake up to eat and that was about it. She loves being outside in the fresh air. I don't blame her!





 It was great being there with almost the entire family (my brother in law couldn't make it because he had to work.. lame!). My parents were sweet enough to watch the kids for a bit so Justin and I could ride some rides together. Me, my mom, and sister all went on Wicked and it was so FUN! Me and my mom hadn't been on it yet and we loved it. It's my new favorite roller coaster!

No comments: