Friday, June 29, 2012

June Favorites




Nars Blush in Orgasm- This blush is super pretty. It's a peachy color with a hint of gold sparkles. It really compliments my non-tan skin tone and it's still really pretty when I wear bronzer as well.



Instagram - I'm so over Twitter & Facebook. It's all about Instagram. I look at it as a mini-blog but all in pictures. And how adorable is this picture with Bella and her little "baby"?! Too sweet! She is really into baby dolls right now! Follow me - username sunnystanley




TurboFire- One of my friends posted about this workout program on her blog. It looked good so I bought it. I started it on Monday and I can see why it works. They weren't joking around when they named it an intense cardio workout. It's hard but such a good workout! I feel so much better when I workout and eat healthy. I'm looking forward to losing all this baby weight!




Dyson DC35- This has got to be my favorite cleaning tool - ever! It comes with different attachments that you can use with the long wand or you can take the wand off and use it as a handheld vacuum. It works great on our hardwood floors and our carpet. Cordless, small and versatile. I love it!

Smartfood Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn - I bought this last week grocery shopping and I'm sad that I waited until today to try it. It's soooo good! I found it at Target. Yum!






No comments: