Saturday, February 18, 2012

Disneyland 2013!



We had every intention of going to Disneyland this year but since we were blessed with a bun in the oven, we decided to go next year instead. I'm thinking sometime in the Fall when the weather is beautiful and hopefully it won't be as crowded. Bella will be about 3 and half and our littlest one will be 15 months-ish. The furthest Bella has traveled is Las Vegas and I haven't been to southern California since my sophomore year in high school. I can't wait!

My plans..
  • I actually only want to spend one or two days at Disneyland and plan other activities (the beach!) for the other days.
  • I'm hoping my mom and sister's family can go too!
  • We plan on flying. I do not love road trips and with Justin's back problems I think it would be better to hop on a plane!
Putting it in writing makes it set in stone, so we are for sure going! If anyone has any suggestions on things that are must-dos at Disneyland.. do tell!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Hey, its going to be my kids xmas gift this year. We haven't decided if we'll leave the day after Christmas or sometime in 2013. But I haven't been since Junior High. YAY for Disneyland.