Sunday, February 5, 2012

Checking in..

The stomach bug is sweeping it's way through our house this weekend. I thought there was nothing worse than having the worst cold in the world plus being pregnant but boy was I wrong!

I can now say, I'm pretty sure that having me AND Bella having the stomach bug at the same time PLUS being pregnant is the worst thing in world.. but I don't really want to jinx it. Justin isn't feeling good today now. I think we will be staying home today for the superbowl. :(

On a happier note, I ordered this cell phone case last night and I'm so excited for it to get here.
Did you know that I LOVE bees? I think bees and their whole colony is amazing. The artwork is by Katie Daisy and I think she is pretty amazing too.


This little sweetheart in my belly is so active. Way more active than Bella was. I worried so much about Bella while I was pregnant because she would go forever without letting me know she was okay. I don't have to worry with this one. Feeling the baby move is the best part of being pregnant.

We still haven't decided 100% on a name. I'm thinking Katelynn for a first name. Katelynn or KateLynn? And middle names are still up in the air. Katelynn Eliza.. Katelynn Mae, Katelynn Hope, Katelynn Navy (I LOVE the name Navy.. but I don't know how it sounds with our last name)..

GTG BBS! :) Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: