Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it a...


 We visited the doctor earlier this week and...

 My sweet doctor is pretty positive that this little one is a girl! We feel so blessed. Bella's reaction was the best. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it but she does not like the idea of having a little brother. In fact, when I asked her if she would love a little boy baby she firmly said NO. So when we told her that the baby is a girl she squealed and said "I told you!" Silly kid. She already think she knows everything at age two. We are in trouble!

I'm am so happy to have another girl. This will be our last child, we've always only planned on having two. It would have been fun to have one of each but for whatever reason we were meant to have another little princess. I'm so happy for Bella to grow up with a sister. My sister is one of my best friends and I honestly don't think there is a bond in the world like sisters share. Justin is officially outnumbered. But I am so excited for him. He is such a great daddy and he is a wonderful dad for a girl to have. He is definitely Bella's Prince Charming.

I'm so excited for this baby to be born. I can't wait until May. I got some fun ultrasound pictures. I'll share those in another post.

No comments: