Friday, November 4, 2011

Guess whoo has a secret?


It's official! Baby #2 is on the way! He or she is due date is May 10th which puts me into week 13! Yay! It's been hard keeping it secret but I wanted to get out of the scary stage. The 1st trimester of this pregnancy was a million times worse than with Bella. I didn't have much morning sickness with Bella but this time around I'm pretty much sick from the second I wake up to the second I go to sleep. It has definitely taken a toll on my productivity.. and my housekeeping :) I'm staring to feel quite a bit better now that I'm getting into the second trimester. It will all be worth it in the end!

2 comments:

Clemments Family said...

I love it. I can't wait for you to find out what your having. Bella is going to be a great BIG sister. Love ya friend!!

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for your little, but growing, family!