Saturday, October 15, 2011

learning photograpy

Last weekend I started an online beginners photography class and I love it! My only goal was to learn how to use my camera in manual mode and I feel like I've got the basics of it! There is still so much to learn but it's a start.


Yesterday we headed out and took some pictures. This probably isn't the best picture that I took but it's my favorite. It's a little overexposed but I love the super blurry background. It was SUPER sunny outside. And that was probably the only productive thing I did the whole day. :)

Oh and I should probably add that the class i am taking is SnapShop by Ashley Ann Photography. You might be familiar with her blog, Under the Sycamore. The class is a little pricy at $200 but it's been worth it for me. :)

3 comments:

JONESIES said...

You always have cute pictures! I'd love to take an online class. What is the website you are using?

Tiffany said...

Who are you taking the class from? I have been wanting to take a class, but I don't know where to go...

Sunset Stanley said...

Oh duh! I totally forgot to add that in. I added the link to my post :)