Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall, how I love thee

I love Fall. It's for sure my favorite season. I love the weather, the colors, being able to wear a warmer clothes, and the smell of pumpkins and spice.

I can't believe it's already October, but I'm happy it's here. Speaking of things I love, have you ever tried this stuff?



These Bear Creek soups are one of my quick go-to meals. They are perfect for a nice fall dinner after playing in the leaves all day. The Cheddar Potato soup is my favorite.

My good friend shared some projects on her blog she has been working and I realized I never shared these guys..


These cute little chickens are from Wood Creations in West Haven. Basically it's all unfinished wood that you take home and finish up yourself. And I love it because it's close to our house (like nothing else) and they have the cutest stuff ever. I took a wood class a few weeks ago and if I ever get the stuff out of my trunk and put it out somewhere.. I'll take a picture for you :)

I ordered some movies off of Amazon today. Lately we have just been watching movies from Netflix but I couldn't find either of them on there.

I ordered Hocus Pocus for Halloween. Seriously my favorite Halloween movie..


 And I ordered The Land Before Time for Bells.


This movie came out in 1988 when I was 6 years old and I LOVED it. I can remember watching it over and over. It's still one of my favorite movies so I'm glad to introduce it to my little one and add it to our DVD collection. On Netflix they have the trillions of sequels to this movie but not the original.

I also ordered the newly released Dr. Seuss book, The Bippolo Seed and Other Lost Stories.

Have you heard of this book? It's all stories that have never been published in a book but appeared in magazines at some point. Dr. Seuss is one of my all time favorite children's authors so I'm excited to read this book with Bella.

How was that for random? I'm off to enjoy some mommy time while someone is taking her nap!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

I love fall also. Yay for fall and I haven't seen that book, I want to get it now.