Sunday, April 17, 2011

Backyard Adventures

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. Bella had the yuckiest chest cold ever last week and then it turned into an ear infection this weekend. Not fun!

Yesterday was such a pretty day that I knew some fresh air would do her good. My parents came over and helped me do some yard work.

These friendly horses are our next door neighbors. Bella LOVES them. We brought some carrots out to them and they were so happy.

We also found one of these...
 
 I think it's pretty cute actually. I just don't like when they sneak up on us like the one the other day.. we were in the front yard and one slithered into Bella's sandle. Yikes!


 My stepdad Rex wasn't afraid of the snake but petrified of this tiny spider. Yes, it's as small as it looks!


We also had fun coloring with sidewalk chalk. It's Bella's favorite thing to do outside. You can see where she colored a "rainbow" it's the blue arch right behind her. Smart girl!


This weather is driving me crazy! Nice one day, rainy the next. I'm so excited for summer! Are you?

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Well I can see why Rex was scared, I hate spiders no matter the size at all. But the snake, I agree is cute, if it was double the size I would freak.

Bella looks so grown up, it makes me sad.

And I agree, I hate the weather and I am WAY ready for summer