Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bella Roo and Springtime Too!




We are SO excited for spring. I've been pretty sick the last couple of days but I had to take Bella out today to enjoy the warm(er) weather the other day. It was good for both of us. Justin's dad has been really sick too lately. He's been in the hospital the last couple of weeks and then they just moved him to a nursing home for rehabilitation. He should be able to go home after a few more weeks.

I don't post as much anymore because my laptop is reaching the end of it's long and fruitful life. It will just randomly shut off... and it's really annoying. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new one when we get our tax return back. We wouldn't have bought one sooner but I wanted to wait until we could get the one that I wanted.

Bella is growing up so fast. She's really interdependent lately and plays by herself for hours. The Dr said that she is on a 14-15 month level, which didn't really surprise me. She's always been a little bit ahead of the game. Here are Bella's 12 month tidbits...

  • She's really good at screaming.. this is when I wish I would have stuck to the baby sign language thing better. It's her little way of telling me she wants something.
  • She likes songs with motions.. Itsy Bitsy Spider, Patty Cake..etc. I need more songs! She does the Itsy Bitsy spider part with me.
  • She tries to jump. She saw me do it and she tries but doesn't get any air. I'll have to record it. It's sooo funny.
  • She likes Nick Jr. and discovered Blue's Clues this morning.
  • She still LOVES to dance.
I'm sure there is more but I'm not good about writing things down (or taking pictures!) like I used to be.. I'll make a goal to be better at those two things.

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

I love it when they are learning to jump! It's the cutest thing in the world!
I made a trip to barnes and noble to get a song book because I didn't know very many. It turnes out that I don't know the tunes of many nursery rhymes either. Maybe I should have gotten a cd instead.