Monday, January 2, 2012

Choose Joy

My one new years resolution for 2012 (ya know, besides losing weight, having a healthy family and happiness..) is to CHOOSE JOY. I have been so incredibly inspired lately by Ashley from Lil Blue Boo. In 2011, not only did her father pass away very unexpectedly but she was also diagnosed with cancer at a very young age. Read more about her story here. Not only is she a great story teller but she also has some amazing tutorials.

The happiest people don't have everything, 
they make the best of everything.

I know that everyone has ups and downs. That's life. But I'm a firm believer that we all have a choice in life to choose happiness. I've always believed that but some days it's harder to remember than others. I bought this bracelet from Lil Blue Boo not only as a reminder to Choose Joy but to also show my support to Ashley, I know she can win this battle!

The bracelets also came with some Bella sized bracelets. She is my little model in the above picture :)

I really feel that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year. I'm so excited to see what it has to offer us!

No comments: