Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mr Grinch

Bella has a new BFF. He has actually been around for quite a few months but I'm just getting around to posting about him.

I'd like to introduce you to Mr Grinch! He goes for car rides with us..


And Bella insists on him being seat belted so that "he can be safe!". He goes to sleep when we do and he even has to get dressed. All the way down to his underwear. Some of Bella's clothes that she has grown out of fit him. Barely.


We went to the wood store a couple of weeks ago and we fell in love with these letters..

Bella insisted on taking a picture by it. We bought it and just have to paint it now. I should get on it since it's already December now.

I really hesitated on letting her watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas because I didn't want her to know that he is mean. She loves him too much. But I decided to go for it and we watched the Jim Carrey version. I don't really love that version. I think we will go buy the cartoon one. She said she still loves him.. so I guess it wasn't too bad of an idea. At least it has a good ending and it is one of my favorite Christmas stories of all time.

Such a silly girl! I guess we will call her our little Cindy Lou Hoo!

No comments: