Saturday, August 7, 2010

365 to Greatness Project



Those who know me, know that I AM a positive person. I look for the bright side in things, always & everywhere. If something bad happens it only affects me for awhile and then I know that it will pass. I've always been this way. But in the last couple of years I have changed. I'm not as happy go lucky as I used to be. I let things worry me and I worry until I make myself sick. I had a rough couple of years. My life started in a downward spiral, from having a miscarriage, working & going to school full time, my dad passing away, my mom being diagnosed with cancer.. The rain was pouring and pouring hard. I think during those years, I changed.

Things started to turn around when I had Bella. I stressed so much during my pregnancy that something would go wrong and when it didn't I was SO grateful. I needed that. But I know that I'm not the same that I used to be and I miss that. Since I've been working from home I have really been trying to turn things around so when I saw this project called 365 To Greatness, I knew that I had to do it. All that you need to do, is try something new everyday for a year. And the beauty of it all is that you don't need to do something fancy every day. How about trying out that restaurant that you've always wanted to or taking your kids to that new park? I started a new tab along the top of my blog. I will post in this tab everyday with what I did that day.

I'm so excited about this and I hope some of you will join too!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like a great project and probably something that I could use in my life. Over and over I vow to find the good things and I will for a little while but then everyday life takes over again and I forget. Thanks for the reminder and I look forward to seeing your new things... There's a good chance I'll do some of my own, though I don't know that I'll pull off one new thing per day. :)