Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I love about summer time..

Baseball!



Taking pictures..even when it's windy.


and summer snacks!

We are having a lot of fun already this summer. Lots of days walking, playing at the park, hanging out at home, watching my nephew play baseball and spending time with family. I'm staying super busy promoting and taking care of my shop. Skye and I will be at Liberty Days in July, me selling vinyl and Skye will be selling her tutus. This will be our first boutique and I'm nervous! I have no idea what to bring but I'm sure it will be fun. I ordered our business cards yesterday. I'll do a new post eventually to share the designs. I can't wait to get them in the mail!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the summer!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I know you're nervous but I bet your first boutique will be great. :) I love the ring pop pic... Bella's a cutie!