Saturday, October 31, 2009

The swine flu and 8 months old!

Ha ha..I couldn't resist adding this picture :)

This week we all got the swine flu, yep even little Bella. We are pretty much over it now and luckily Bella did really well with it. Justin got sick first but I didn't realize it was the swine flu. After a few days Bella started coughing and running a low grade fever. I started not feeling good that same day. By midnight Bella's fever was 103.3 so I rushed her to the dr. They tested her for the swine flu and 11 minutes later the dr came in with a prescription and announced that she had the swine flu. I can't believe how fast it came on! Luckily they put her on Tamiflu right away and I really think that stuff works wonders! I'm just so thankful that she has a strong little immune system and she kicked the swine's flu's hiney!




During the week Bells had her 8 month birthday! She is growing up so fast! She is in to EVERYTHING. Even when she was sick she still wanted to be down on the floor trying to get into things. She is so cute (if I do say so myself)!

8 month tidbits:
  • Bella now has 8 teeth! Crazy.
  • She has crawled a couple of times but still prefers to army crawl.
  • She loves suckers (thanks grandma!)
  • She graduated to her big girl carseat. Of course we had to splurge on the "Recaro baby race seat", as Justin calls it. Recaro is known for their adult seats for racing. I can't complain since it's super safe and super cute!
  • She can clap her hands and wave bye bye.
  • Her favorite thing to do is stand up on the couch and look out the window.
  • She isn't too sure of the cold but we did buy her a new winter coat, mittens and a hat yesterday and she looks adorable in them! I'll have to post a picture of her in them soon!

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

I love the car seat! Bella is still doing backwards because she hasn't hit 20 lbs yet, poor girl. It does have its advantages though. Tonight she was holding her Halloween candy bucket on the way home and was able to eat almost an entire sucker and a now'n'later without us seeing. Sneaky girl.

Cecilia said...

p.s. I'm jealous that you've had 2 photoshop classes. I WISH I could take classes. That would be amazing.
How's photography going for you?