Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary. My mom watched Bella and we went out to dinner. We normally go spend the night out for our anniversary but I've been having Bella withdrawals ever since going back to work..so I didn't want to leave her for the night.

Happy Anniversary to us!



On a side note, I have a problem... These are Bella's new faces when the camera comes out...



Anticipating the flash, she squints, closes her eyes and makes funny faces. Not good.

3 comments:

Clemments Family said...

congrats to you and Justin!

Cecilia said...

I remember that day! I can't believe it's been so long! You two are so cute. Congrats!

Also, my Bella has started doing zany faces at the camera too, that is if she doesn't dive for the camera first.

Cecilia said...

BTW I LOVE picnik.com I started using it back in Kansas. I haven't used it so much since I got ps elements, but its sooooo easy and fun!