Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1/2 a year old!




Bella is, that is. Actually she is 6 and 1/2 months old now. I started this post the day she turned 6 months old and haven't had the time to finish and post it :( Being back to work is SOOOO hard! Although I am so lucky that my sister and my mom are able to help watch Bella. I can't imagine having to leave her with a stranger. It's just so incredibly overwhelming to work a full time job, run a small business and be a mommy. Hopefully I'll be able to balance everything out soon and I won't have to work so much at the regular j.o.b. soon. Oh, and I want to get into doing photography in the near future also..

Anyhoo.. Bella is doing great! She has both of her top teeth coming in and she is super close to crawling. I think if I didn't have hardwood floors (it's slippery with a blanket down) that she probably would be crawling. We have been to the zoo several times this summer and she really enjoys it.

Her 6 month favorites:
Cups-She really likes to drink out of cups!
Pineapple-She is definitely grandma's kid and LOVES pineapple.
Bathtime-She still loves bathtime. She really loves to splash in the water now.
Anything that makes noise.

At her 6 month checkup, she weighed 17 lbs 3 oz and is now 27" tall. She is in the 99% for height!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

I love all the pictures, I can't believe she is already 6 months, thats just crazy!!