Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toby!


September has been a big month for my mom and for the rest of my family. First, she got to celebrate her last cancer treatment. And second, her biggest wish came true...she got to meet Toby Keith!! 101.5 the Eagle set my mom up to meet Toby before his concert last night. My mom has been a Toby fan forever and this man truly helped her get through a hard year of battling cancer. I'm happy to say that Toby was super genuine and really sweet to all three of them and my mom is as big a Toby fan as ever!

3 comments:

Clemments Family said...

This really brings a smile to my face and is so awesome! Your Mom looks great and I am so happy that she is celebrating!

Mrs. Egg said...

Oh my goodness that is so awesome. I remember all your mom's toby stuff. So cool. Congrats on the baby. I am assuming you are pregnant hence the baby ticker. I work with a girl that you used to work with your mom at wal-mart. Stephanie S.

Tiffany Izatt said...

Oh my that is SO awesome! I am so happy for her, not only her last cancer treatment but oh my TOBY?! yay for her!