Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures of Bella

Bella recently had her first pictures taken by our good friend Tiffany Izatt. Tiffany is married to Dustin and he is the one who did our wedding and family pictures. I love both of them and their entire family. Tiff posted these pictures on their blog and I stole them so that I could show them off. I can't wait to see the rest!

Thanks Tiff for doing such a great job!

P.S. If you are in the need of a good photographer, be sure to check out Dustin's website.









1 comment:

Cecilia said...

what a beautiful girl! They change so quickly! I can't even believe that my Bella will be a year old a month from tomorrow. It gets more fun to read to them when they start exploring the books, and turning the pages. Sometimes Bella will even sit on my lap and listen to me read. That's rare though.