Thursday, March 5, 2009

1 week old!

I can't believe Isabella is already a week old! It has been an great first week. I absolutely love being a mommy. It is the most amazing thing in the world. I am soooo in love with this baby girl! I've fallen even more in love with Justin after listening to him read her story books and catching him reading parents magazines. He is such a good daddy. She also had her first doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor says she is very healthy. She already gained back the bit of weight she lost after being born and the doctor was impressed. Here is a picture of her a week ago and then some from today. I can't believe how much she has already changed in a week!



One week ago..
Some pictures from today..one week old!


3 comments:

AZ Chadwick's said...

She is very cute! They do change fast so keeping taking pictures. Just when you think you've got a schedule that'll change too. Be grateful for the moments, then the changes won't overwhelm you! Enjoy!

Clemments Family said...

she is adorable Sunset! I am so happy for you, but now I am totally baby hungary, there is no greater love than for a child.

Winter Family said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!!!