Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mommy days

Being a mommy is so amazing. I just love my little girl so much! I have so much fun shopping and picking out clothes now that I can dress her up in them. She is such a sweet heart and everyone loves her more than she will ever know. I love to see Justin hold her because she looks soooo tiny and small when she's with him. Sometimes if she is really fussy he can take her and she will calm down immediately. I can tell that she feels safe and secure when he holds her. It's the sweetest thing!

On a side note, I still haven't quite felt like myself yet. Having a baby takes a huge toll on your body! I am hoping my energy comes back eventually and I will be able to keep up with work, keeping the house clean, and taking care of my little princess. I'm sure it will all work out with time. I really admire other mothers now and especially my own. Her help and guidance has been so important to me during these first weeks. I love to watch Bella with her grandma. It is really something special.

Here are some pictures from when I took her in for her 1 month pictures. Also, I will be posting more pictures from the professional photo shoot she had done soon. Stay tuned!




2 comments:

Clemments Family said...

I totally know how you feel, I felt the same way with Jax. I promise it gets better with time and before you know it your a pro. Let me know if you need anything at all, even if its just to talk, I am here for ya. Love ya and enjoy that little girl, they grow up way too fast.

Mrs. Egg said...

she is such a cutie!!