Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Isabella Grace

Isabella Grace was born February 26th at 10:18 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and measured 20" long. I did end up having to have a c-section but everything went perfectly and my baby was born healthy and strong, all I could ever hope for. Justin is an amazing dad and his baby girl already has him wrapped around her tiny finger. She is a great baby and has a very sweet temperament. I am so thankful for her and cherish every single moment with her even the ones at 3 am when she never wants to sleep!









4 comments:

AZ Chadwick's said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. We are thrilled for all of you. What a happy little family you are! Take good care and enjoy those 3am moments. They'll pass way too soon.

Cecilia said...

I love your baby! She is so cute! It also helps that she didn't get banged up in the birth canal. I've decided I cherish sleeping at 3 A.M., but it's those times when you are alone with your baby and the rest of the world is sleeping (even your husband dang it!)are when Bella will tell you her secrets.

Clemments Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful Sunset. Watch out they grow up so fast, don't blink.

Mrs. Egg said...

She is so cute! I can't believe you have a baby. So fun!! Congrats!!