Monday, July 27, 2009

5 Months

Mommy's Little Sweetheart!
Bella on Pioneer Day


Bella turned 5 months old on the 26th. I know I say this ALL the time, but I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Even though I want her to stay little, I love each and every new thing she does. She is incredibly smart, just like daddy.

Bella Loves:
  • Dogs- our dogs, grandma's dogs, the neighbors dogs. She especially likes ones with long ears that she can grab on to.
  • Naps. Yep, she is definitely my kid and enjoys her beauty sleep.
  • She really likes the other kids lately. They can get her laughing more than any of the adults.
  • She really loves sweet potatoes and prunes. Green beans and peas are another story.
  • Bathtime is her favorite time of the day. She loves to splash around and chew on her washrag.
  • The T.V! I have to keep it off during the day because she keeps her little eyes glued to it.
  • Boys, she loves all the guys in the family. Daddy, grandpa, Uncle Ty, Jaden..and any other guy who looks at her. I'm in SOOO much trouble :)

No comments: