Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July


I hope everyone had a happy & safe 4th of July! We didn't do much this year, so it was a nice relaxing day. In the evening, we went over to my parents house for dinner. My brother Chris and his family were in town for funeral. They flew out this morning but we were lucky enough to get to visit with them (even if it was only for a bit). My little niece Charity was very grumpy. I think she was ready to be home in her own bed and with her own toys. So unfortnately this is the only picture I took.


Yep, told you. Not very happy!


This is Bella's new favorite toy. It's a little Ty beanie bunny that my mom bought for her. She really loves it! Oh, and notice the scratch under her eye? That's what happens when you think, "hmm..I really need to clip her nails" and then decide to wait until morning. Poor little girl!

No comments: