Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Skye's Wedding

Skye and AJ's wedding was last Saturday. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect! Skye looked gorgeous and AJ looked like the happiest man on earth. I'm sorry to say that I only took one picture that day. I wish I would have gotten some of Bella. She looked adorable! Luckily my favorite photographer Dustin Izatt was the "hired help" as he calls it, and I'm sure he got some amazing shots. As for the happy married couple, they are enjoying a lovely honeymoon in Hawaii.

In other news, Bella is still growing like a weed. She has definitely found her hands and she also laughed for the first time the other day. We went to Lorenas the night before the wedding and she was so good. Grocery shopping and car rides are also not so bad anymore. I've been crazy busy being a mommy and trying to get this wall art business off the ground. I am so happy to say that I think it's showing definite potential and I know with the right exposure it's going to be extremely successful!




No comments: