Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Growing like a weed!

I can't believe how fast Isabella is growing! She is so freaking cute! She rolled over for the first time yesterday. It's not going to be long before she is crawling and into everything! She will be 16 weeks tomorrow. She is so much fun. She also laughs. It's still a lot of work to get it out of her, but it's possible. I can't imagine life without her!

I haven't really been doing much. Still at home with Bella and working on this vinyl business. I'm happy that it seems to be working out. I just had a really strong feeling that if I put my mind to it, I could make it work. And it is. So far so good!

Today marks the one month anniversary of my 1st Etsy sale.
Here are my 1 month milestones:
32 Sales
10 Custom Orders
3500+ Shop Views
164 Shop Hearts (people who've marked my shop as a favorite)
150+ Individual Item Hearts
Featured on 2 blogs Tuckers Take Tennessee and the cutest blog ever, Oh, Hello Friend.
Featured on the Etsy front page
Featured in 5 Etsy Treasuries (A Treasury is hand picked by other Etsians)


My little princess!!




She's turning around so that she can see the TV.
T.R.O.U.B.L.E

1 comment:

Mrs. Egg said...

Congrats! on the business that is awesome. I keep thinking I want on I just need to finish my wall and have you make me something. Isabella sure is getting big and so cute.