Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quirks

Tagged by Skye
quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.
2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
The Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I have to get ready for the day in a certain order.
2. I think I was born as Yoda in a past life. I can hardly get through a story without mixing my words up. “Named must your fear be before banish it you can!"
3. I HAVE to have a book that I'm currently reading or else I go insane, and I always try to read before bedtime.
4. I have a tendency of setting something down I was just holding without remembering.
5. I always eat pizza backwards (crust first).
6. I really hate just hearing words like "fart", "burp", "stinky". It seriously grosses me out just writing it.

I'm tagging: Celia, Jenna, Sierra, Tiffany..and that's all the friends I have. Ha Ha

No comments: