Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photo Restoration


When I was a little girl my dad painted a picture of a lighthouse from a puzzle box. The painting was absolutely beautiful and was truly one of his best paintings ever. Later on in life he sold the painting and it was something that we very much wanted back after his passing. We have yet to find the man it was sold to. While searching online for lighthouse pictures for a project, I came across this puzzle box picture. I knew immediately that this was the picture that my dad painted from. It needed a little help, so I gave it a quick makeover. It's still a work in progress but it's much better than the original that I found online. This is the closest thing I have to the painting my dad painted about 20 years ago and I am happy that I found it.
P.S. If anyone knows a Ben Dunkley who works for HAFB, let me know :)

4 comments:

Skye said...

Thats the one! Why didn't we take a picture of that painting. So cool you found that.

Clemments Family said...

I think it looks great! Am I seeing a baby ticker and is there some good news...this is great!!! I am excited for you, you will be a great Mommy!

Mrs. Egg said...

The girl is Stephanie Soderquist she worked in Customer Service. Congrats on the baby!!!

Skye said...

Hey Sunny, I tagged you! Come check out my blog to see it!