Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm so incredibly grateful that I was given the chance to become a mother. I love my girls more than anything. I love taking care of them and being the one that they need. I love finding things to keep Bella's mind busy and showing her new things to explore. I love being the one that Katie depends on for everything.

To Isabella - My sweet & sassy 3 year old, how you keep me on my toes! I love your sense of humor and how you have me laughing all day long. I love your green eyes and beautiful hair! I love how you manage to steal the tv all day and insist on eating mac & cheese for every meal. I love the way you make your daddy's heart melt in 2 seconds flat. I love you!

Katelynn- My tiny & precious 10 day old, I cannot believe how quickly you came into our lives and how you've made our family feel so complete. I love your tiny fingers and toes. I love how much thick dark hair your have. I love how you snuggle into my chest when I hold you close to me. I love watching you while you sleep. I love you!

---  ----  ---

We spent the afternoon at the park with my parents and little brother. It was a little too windy for the baby so we headed over to my parent's house and let Bella help her grandpa do some yardwork. It was a nice relaxing day and my heart was filled with love and gratitude today! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your girls are so sweet. I'm glad you had a peaceful Mother's Day!