Thursday, July 7, 2011

I can't believe it's not potato salad!



Since I have had a couple of people ask for this recipe, I decided to post it here. I used Hungry Girl's recipe and altered it just a little bit because I wanted it to taste more like my mom's potato salad. Either way, I bet it's delicious. Everyone who tried it could not believe that it was made from cauliflower.

This is the recipe I used:
http://www.hungry-girl.com/show/hungry-grill-i-cant-believe-its-not-potato-salad-recipe

I used regular mustard instead of Dijonnaise. I used garlic salt to season it with. I didn't use the ranch seasoning, dijon, chives, or salt.

If anyone makes it, let me know what you think! I've made several HG recipes and they were all pretty decent but this is by far the best so far!

No comments: