Thursday, February 25, 2010


So many changes in a year..

Countless nights of interrupted sleep. Watching Ellen at 3 am. Calling mom with questions. Trips to the doctor. Tiny socks and little blankets. Sticky fingers. Spongebob Squarepants. The Alphabet song and Little Bunny Foo Foo. Dr. Suess. Peek-a-boo. Winnie the Pooh stories. Outlet covers. The bottom half of the fridge being covered with alphabet magnets. Packing a diaper bag. Washing tiny plates and tiny spoons. Toys scattered across the floor. Seeing everything through the eyes of a child; the zoo, Christmas, different foods, snow, windshield wipers, the stars.

This has been the most amazing year of my life. I can't even describe how much I love this little girl. I'm overwhelmed today with how grateful I am for the gift we were given one year ago.

Happy Birthday Isabella!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

Such a sweet post! She is a cute girl! Happy Birthday Bella!!!