Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bella's buddy Alexia!




Lexi is my good friend Sierra's baby princess. Due to complications she had to be delivered early and has spent several weeks in the NICU. It's been heart wrenching for me to see my friend struggle through this but it's nothing compared to what she has been through. It's been an emotional roller coaster ride for Sierra, her husband, & 2 sweet boys. I struggled for the right words to say, but then I realized there aren't any words that can make her feel better. What she needed was her baby girl home, and not just home but home, healthy, and strong! Well today she got the good news that little Lexi is ready to come home! I'm SO happy for Lexi and her family! If you have any extra prayers to spare, please include sweet little Lexi that she may continue to do well!

Sierra-Bella, Justin and I are so happy for you guys! Love you friend! Let us know if there is ANYTHING I can do!

1 comment:

Clemments Family said...

OH MY you made me cry!!! But a good cry! Thanks so much! The prayers will definately be needed although I am sure that all will be good. Thanks so much Sunset!! You are such a great friend!