Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!

For Easter we took Bella and spent the day at my mom's house. We had a really delicious Easter dinner and spent the day visiting with all the family. It was a really fun day. Bella got a bath robe and towels from the Easter bunny. She also got chocolate (silly bunny) but mommy had to eat it all since she isn't old enough.

**In the near future I will be changing my blog name to represent the family since that's really what the blog is for. For everyone that I have a link to your blog, I will post a comment with the new blog name once I've changed it. If there is anyone else out there who follows my blog and would like to be alerted of the new blog name please email me at sunsetsbllvd@msn.com.**

Bella in her Easter dress. I think she is getting sick of me taking so many pictures of her!


The Stanley family!


Bella's first Easter basket!


Bella in her new giraffe robe she got for Easter!



Bella

4 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute little family! She sure is getting big. I have your blog linked from mine and it should still work, but let me know of the changes just in case. I'd hate to miss more pics of your little girl. Hope all is well with you and I'm glad to hear you had a good Easter. :)

Clemments Family said...

I love her dress and that family picture is adorable. How cute you guys are. Glad you had a good Easter.

Erica said...

She seems to be getting so big already. I wish mine were still this small :) She's a beautiful baby that's for sure.

AZ Chadwick's said...

What a beautiful Easter dress. Bella is so awake and cute! I'm sure you are just loving every second of this!