Saturday, January 24, 2009

A baby is brewing!

Yesterday my mom and sister threw my baby shower. It was so much fun and I got lots of baby clothes, hair ribbons and flowers, and lots more stuff that I really needed for the baby. The theme of the shower was "a baby is brewing" and the shower was set around a tea party theme. It was so pretty and perfect for my baby girl! I made it even more memorable with a finale in labor and delivery after a "trip" down the stairs. The good news is that the baby was fine and I now know where to go when it's time to have the baby. However while we were there we learned the baby is still breech and that my tumble down the stairs didn't jolt her into a different position.
Thanks mom and Skye for the beautiful baby shower!

Here are some pictures from the shower:









2 comments:

Clemments Family said...

I loved your shower, it. was beautiful and I am so glad that you are okay. I can't wait to see the little princess, I am sure she is going to be gorgeous.

Erica said...

So glad that you're okay! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one, you'll be such a great Mom!