Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heelarious!


These baby shoes are so funny, but adorable. They totally remind me of Minnie Mouse. I think the only thing I would ever buy them for are pictures but at $35 bucks a pair I don't really see that happening! I just thought I would share them as they are becoming ultra popular. I know that 7 year old niece Tayzhia (who is already a shoe fanatic) will love them! Here is what the website heelarious.com says about them:

hee • lar • i • ous [he-lair-ee-uhs] - noun:

Extremely funny, completely soft shoes for babies
0-6 months designed to look like high heels
Not intended for walking (heel will collapse with weight).
Not intended to harm children in any way.

WARNING: May cause extreme smiling and hysterical laughter when in use (this is completely normal).

No comments: