Monday, October 27, 2008

Nursery

Today I had my 22 week target ultra sound. Everything looks great and the baby is growing perfectly. I can't believe that I am more than 1/2 way done! A week or two ago I made myself stop buying stuff until I had another appointment, especially just to be super sure that it was a girl. Well, after my appointment today I went on a mini shopping spree and ordered a crib (see picture below) and a swing. I can't wait until they get here to be able to put them together and to start decorating the nursery. My only problem is, I can't decide on a theme for the nursery. There are just too many too chose from!


2 comments:

Clemments Family said...

I love that Crib Sunset and I am so happy for you!!!

Sherry said...

You'll probably buy more for this little one than you'll buy for the rest that follow. It's okay...you're suppose to spoil the oldest. We're thrilled for you Sunny! Keep us posted.
Love, Aunt Sherry